Nature Connect Facilitator Requirements:
- You love being with children
- You have a strong connection with nature
- You are inherently positive, energetic, curious, and kindhearted
- You are thoughtful, aware, and able to keep children safe in the outdoors
- You are comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
- You are comfortable sitting on the ground, getting dirty, handling insects, and other small creatures
- You are interested in learning/further growth in naturalist studies and mentoring
- You are curious and able to learn new ways of interacting with children
- You are solid in yourself and able to interact with children and parents with love and respect
- You are physically fit and able to crouch, dig, climb, hike, and carry up to 40-50lbs
While it is not necessary to have all of these skills, they would be helpful.
- You have worked with kids
- You have worked with nature-based programs
- You have nature/primitive skills training
- You are currently certified in CPR/First Aid for children and adults
If you are drawn to working with us, please apply. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and express your interest in position.
Please only apply if you have an absolute love for children, a happy heart, a playful spirit and a strong relationship with the natural world. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!